ODAIA is looking forward to taking part in the upcoming webinar: "Demystifying Artificial Intelligence: Bringing Pharma’s Sales Professionals to the Next Level of Customer Engagement" hosted by the Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education.
The Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education (CCPE) is an unbiased not-for-profit that provides affordable educational programs to enhance the competencies of healthcare industry contributors.
The webinar will explore how AI can ‘augment’ field intelligence, not ‘replace’ it. Examine the benefits of predictive analytics through guided case studies that demonstrate concepts of AI and ML, while also delving into ethical issues surrounding use of these tools.
Attendees will be able to:
- Define basic AI terminology
- Discuss examples of where AI is being used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Discuss the ethical implications of AI in the pharmaceutical industry
- Describe the value and promise of AI-powered predictive tools for day-to-day sales representative use
Presenters include Helen Kontozopoulos, Chief Tech Evangelist and Co-founder of ODAIA and Orchid Jahanshahi, Vice President of Lifescience at ODAIA.Helen co-founded ODAIA.ai in 2018, an AI-powered analytics SaaS platform to support pharmaceutical commercial teams to better prioritize and enhance engagement with their customers. While Orchid is a commercial leader with extensive experience in Marketing Management, Sales Management and Global Brand Strategy in the biopharmaceutical sector. An invitation for the registration can be found here.
- Date: Friday, October 29 2021
- Time: 1200 to 1:30 PM (EST)
- Registration Deadline: Friday October 22 at noon eastern
- Price: $35
- Course Format: Videos/Webinar
- REGISTER HERE
ODAIA is an AI-native software company with headquarters in Toronto and offices in Boston and Paris, with a mission to reduce patients’ time to therapy by facilitating meaningful interactions with healthcare providers, through human-centric software powered by AI.